Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Today

Today, my daddy and I are going to the Coliseum Movie Theatre on 181st Street to see the movie, “HOOT.” It is about little owls and about how kids want to stop men from breaking down the woods and harming the owls. The only reason I know that is because I watched the commercial. I can’t wait to go but me and my daddy have to hurry because at this exact moment, it is 12:47pm. And the movie starts at 2:15pm. So as you can see, we’re in a big rush. My mom is going to stay home because my dad is more of the movie type, and my mom has to work and nap. I’m sad though because I have a teeny cold, and I can’t have any candy!!! But guess what saved me?! I get to have popcorn! (Only with a little butter.) Well, I have to go now, so goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter