Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Hank


This is my next-door neighbor, Henry, but everyone calls him Hank. (As you can see in the title). Hank is two-years-old. Almost all the time, Hank goes up to our door and knocks and he calls my name. Sometimes me and my mom see him in the hallway with his babysitter and his dog. Hank likes to ride his bike and scooter there. One time, I was out in the hallway riding my scooter and, what a coincidence, Hank came out of his apartment with his dad and started to ride his scooter, too. We rode together in the hallway for about ten minutes. It was really fun.

Sorry, but I'm going to the park now and I will not be writing anymore today. But, if you look on my blog tomorrow, you will find a couple more interesting facts about my life.

Love,

Annie Kosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter