Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Teester & I


This is my friend, Tallulah. We call her "Teester." This is when we were 6 and we were at the racetrack with our mothers. As you can see, we were having lunch at the cafe. It was a cool fall day, and we were in Queens at the Belmont Racetrack. We were there because we used to own part of a racehorse. Her name was Tsunami. Well, as I was saying, we were VERY excited to be at the racetrack and we had so much energy from the long ride from New York City to QUEENS, we had to EXPLODE with energy! Well, that's pretty much all I can remember about that day at the racetrack, so now I'll tell you more about the TEESSTTER!!

Tallulah is one of my very best friends, even though we sometimes we quarrel a lot, my mom says it's just because we're too much alike! Tallulah, if you are reading this, I want to tell you that even if sometimes we want to kill each other, I will still always love you. Also, you can see, in the other picture of us, we are hugging the stature of a racehorse. I'm also very sad because now Tallulah is moving to San Diego, and that's FIVE HOURS AWAY!! But my mom says that maybe we'll move to Los Angeles so then we'll be closer to Tallulah! Okay, that is everything about Tallulah! Goodbye my fans (And Tallulah.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter