Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Friday, May 12, 2006

My Dinner





This is my mommy’s kitchen. I think she is a very good cook and tonight she says we’re having Halibut steak fish. (I took these pictures tonight while my mama was making the dinner.) My mom likes to light candles while she cooks, she even lights candles when she's washing dishes! Also, if I'm watching TV in the living room, she will cook while listening to music on her iPod.

Tonight I’m going to have broccoli, and my parents are going to have salad. Every night when we eat dinner, before we eat we give thanks and we talk about people. When my mom says it, she always gives thanks to the meat or the fish because it had a life, and she gives thanks for the vegetables and to the farmers who grew the vegetables and for their hard work and their joy and sorrows. My dad talks about hoping someone who is sick will get better, and he talks about other people around the world and how we hope they're okay. Pretty soon we eat. Okay that is the end of my dinner story. Goodbye! Oh, you should click on the pictures because they look really pretty when you can see them big!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter