Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tink Fights Back!!!


If you were wondering, that is my goat, Tinkerbelle. She lives at the barn. She has many friends such as other goats and cats. You wouldn't believe how much Tinkerbelle LOOOOOOVVVEEES cats!!! She is always chasing them, trying to make new friends. I always think that she has a greeeeeeeaaat talent for making friends. But the friends she wants to make are the exact opposite! Like once, Greg (the owner of the barn), brought out an adult female that Tinkerbelle wanted to play with but they ended up playing together on their hind legs, bucking and shoving each other. It was cute but I was afraid that it was much too violent for a young 8-year-old to watch, it was like those wrestling matches on TV. But no one got hurt and that's good.

I love Tinkerbelle because she has a wonderful personality and is always cute to watch. If you would like to know more about the barn, there are pictures and info about it for you to read.

Love,

Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter