Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Best Mom Ever


My Mama is the best Mom ever because she always gives me good advice, even if at first it doesn't work. Her ideas are creative and good. My most favorite thing to do with her is to go to fun places together and to cuddle in bed together. When we go to the barn, I feel very thankful that I'm there and that I have my goat because without my mom, I wouldn't have anything that I have now. My mom is great at her job. And I think that she is the best editor ever. If you ever get the chance, you should watch her latest film, "Cold Tea." with Julie Fitzpatrick and David Nelson. I always say to my mom that I can’t wait until I'm older so we can go to the China Club at 12:00 am and get drunk. But I have to wait a while cause I'm only 8 1/2, and you have to be 21 and older to go to the China Club. That bums me out. But I'm kind of glad that I don't drink whisky yet, because once I tried a sip of beer, and I had to spit it up in a napkin. It was grooooooooosssssss!!!!!! You all out there should be very grateful for my mom because if I didn’t have her you wouldn’t be reading this blog right now. She is the one who inspired me to do this thingy!!!

Love,

Annie Kosh

Free Web Counter