Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Last Three Days

This is a picture of me and my friend from school, Tea. (pronounced, “Tay-ya.”)

We were in the Pennsylvania mountains, ditching school for three days. I was with Tea and my mom. We were at a lodge and there was an outdoor pool, and inside there were 9 slides, a wave pool, 1 regular pool, plenty of lifeguards, and four-story tree house! Me and Tea had a lot of fun, and my mom usually just hung out by the outdoor pool and sunbathed and read her books. We ate dinner downstairs and even though my mom and Tea thought that the food was disgusting, I thought it was great. My mom thought the food was so bad that all she would have for dinner was a big cup of coffee!! The thing I liked best about some of the pools was that they only went up to 4 feet, and I’m 4’6”! Yay! Me and Tea took turns using the goggles and dived in and out of the outdoor pool. It was kind of cool to see everything that was going on below the water.

Well, that’s about everything that the lodge has, we were really sad when we left. Also, to make matters worse, on the day that we left there was a big thunder and lightening storm. It’s 2 hours to get home but because of the storm it took 2 1/2 hours. ALSO it took long because my mom had to pull over a few times because it was too dangerous to drive!! Before we left, my mom got me a teddy bear, a little wolf, a bigger wolf, and a little stuffed moose. She got Tea a teddy bear, a snow globe with a wolf inside it, and a little wolf. My mom fell SO in love with my little moose that she bought one for herself and she cooed to it and kissed it and me and Tea said that she was an alien!

I hope you enjoyed my trip like I did.

Good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter