Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How I Got A Scar On My Left Hand

One day I was having a riding lesson at a farm called Pee Wee. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a huge plastic bag flew in front of the horse and scared him. I fell off and the horse wanted to get away from me so he wouldn't hurt me, but by mistake his hoof came down on my left hand. I had to go to the emergency room. I don't even like to think about it. Anyway, the weird thing was, when I was having my lesson, my mom was cleaning out a horse stall and suddenly she had a vision of me, falling off the horse. She decided to check on me, even though she was sure I was okay. But then, our friend Jim, came running up on his horse, yelling that I had fallen off and hurt my hand.

Above you can see what my hand looks like now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter