Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Arizona, Here I Come!


I guess about a week ago Sedona Arizona Film Festivals called us to tell us that they loved "Cold Tea," and that we were excepted into the festival!!!!! So, Feb.28-March 4th, we (my mom, dad, my grandma and I) are going to Sedona Arizona where we will go to parties, swim in the hotel's pool, have an award's brunch, and best of all... WATCH "COLD TEA" ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited!!!

1 Comments:

At 1/20/2007, Blogger Dina said...

Annie have a GREAT TIME!!! Such an exciting event!!

we wish your family the best and WIN , WIN, WIN for "Cold Tea".

take LOTS of pictures so you can blog them and tell us all of your adventure.

have fun!!

Dina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter