Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Monday, October 08, 2007

My summer


Wahhh! Summer is over!!! This summer... oh geez, it seems so far away! Well, first I went to the "Harlem School of the Arts" summer day camp. I made a lot of new friends and we went on a lot of trips including, "Madame Tussad's Wax Museum," "The Metropolitan museum of Art," "Six Flags," and "The Natural History Museum." I also learned how to play the conga drums, and learn how to use Photo Shop on a computer. Then from August 1 - Aug. 5, my dad and I went to Chicago to visit my aunt, uncle and four cousins, as you already know. I had a lot of fun in my summer. But I'm kind of glad that the summer is over and I'm back at school, because summer is fun but you don't do THAT much. But school is rough too, I'll tell you that you that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter