Annie's Version

For me to have somewhere to express my feelings and what I have been going through.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Honey's here!












Hey guys! Guess what?! My baby is finally here! Right now she's just lying in her bed, playing with her toys. I think my dog is like the smartest dog ever! I have only had her for two days, but she seriously already knows to pee on the paper instead of the rug, and she knows how to sit and come when you call her! Later I'm going to take Honey across the hall to my friend Molly's house and we are going to stay there for a long time and have a late night. See ya!

4 Comments:

At 2/18/2008, Blogger CJGallegos said...

Wow! Honey is a smart dog! We're still working on having our dog come when we call her and she is 2.5 years old! Congratulations, Annie. Honey is TOO cute!

 
At 2/18/2008, Blogger Annielk said...

Thanks! Everybody seems to think so! Whenever I walk with her everybody stops me to ask how old is she, what's her name, what breed is she, and to say that she's so cute or the most beautiful dog they have ever seen! Oh yeah, and it's so cute, Honey loves to roll over and have her tummy scratched like in some of these pics!

 
At 2/18/2008, Blogger Reverend Shawn said...

Annie ... Honey is absolutely ADORABLE ... glad to see YOU getting in on the action and posting pictures so it's NOT just your mom doing it ... thanks

 
At 2/19/2008, Blogger Annielk said...

Yeah, my mom is crazy! And Honey says hi to all the blog fans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter